Knowledge Management Engineer
Lead implementation of the organization’s Knowledge Management Strategy within the employed structure. Advise organization’s leadership on knowledge management and information systems. Oversee the management of information within the organization. Ensure that the information needs of the organization are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Lead, plan and support the implementation of a Knowledge Management Strategy. This will involve working closely with organization leadership and obtaining agreement of planning priorities and work plans.
- Managing the relationship with third party software providers of the web applications, intranets, extranets, and online survey tools. Provide leadership for knowledge management and information to all employees.
- Provide a strategic view on the further development of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the work and development of the organization into the future.
- Ensure that all systems supporting Knowledge Management work in an integrated fashion and are appropriately supported and developed to guarantee a high and continuing level of efficiency benefit to the organization.
- Lead the effort to encourage employees to share knowledge, ensuring they are aware of the knowledge management resources available to support their work, are appropriately trained and are using the systems efficiently and productively.
- Lead all database development efforts, in collaboration with the IT manager and membership services team, including managing all interfaces to the existing databases and new development projects that take advantage of new features available or to meet changing organizational requirements
- 7+ years of experience with the development or management of information systems to support complex business processes
- 7+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Significant knowledge and use of relational database systems
- Experience overseeing the implement of information systems that disseminate information in a way that is accessible, manageable, and supports the work of individuals in an organization
- Experience with data reporting and data visualization to support staff and leadership data mining
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT Project Management, or related IT degree
- Clearance: Secret
Apply for Knowledge Management Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly