Energetic Human Resources Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a mission-focused information systems technology company that is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. This individual should have experience in an office setting, strong communication skills and be comfortable performing HR related tasks. Apply now!
• Help with the onboarding process of new employees
• Help coordinate, schedule and conduct new hire orientation
• Arrange HR projects such as meetings, trainings and surveys, and take minutes when necessary
• Answer any questions related to benefits
• Maintain a database with employees contact information, performance evaluations, etc.
• Keep up with office policies and procedures
• Any other HR duties as assigned
• Office Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent scheduling and organization skills
• Efficient communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Energetic Human Resources Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly