Energetic Human Resources Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a mission-focused information systems technology company that is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. This individual should have experience in an office setting, strong communication skills and be comfortable performing HR related tasks. Apply now!
• Help with the onboarding process of new employees
• Help coordinate, schedule and conduct new hire orientation
• Arrange HR projects such as meetings, trainings and surveys, and take minutes when necessary
• Answer any questions related to benefits
• Maintain a database with employees contact information, performance evaluations, etc.
• Keep up with office policies and procedures
• Any other HR duties as assigned
• Office Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent scheduling and organization skills
• Efficient communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!