Sparks Group is seeking a hard-working and devoted Receptionist. If you have experience being the face of an office and can handle multiple tasks at once, then this is the job for you!
- Answers incoming telephone calls and forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely, effective, and accurate manner
- Serves onsite visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them to the appropriate personnel in a professional and timely manner
- Answers and fields routine questions about the department and/or organization and provides callers and/or onsite visitors with addresses, phone numbers, and other general information
- May open, sort, date, and distribute all departmental mail, following established departmental guidelines and procedures
- Provides clerical support to the department staff
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality on all sensitive information this position is privy to
- May order, receive and maintain office supplies for department staff, following established departmental guidelines and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Strong attention to detail
- Personable and communicable
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive information
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!