Multi-Faceted Legal Administrator
Sparks Group is seeking a multifaceted and deadline driven Legal Administrative Professional for commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters supporting three to four attorneys.
Do you enjoy performing a variety of complex and legal confidential and administrative duties? Do you pride yourself on your great communication skills and your commitment to detail, in addition to being technically proficient? If the answer is yes, then we are excited to hear from you!
- Review files and prepare pleadings and correspondence
- Create and maintain database documents
- Prepare attorney for court appearances
- Prepare and file writs for possession
- Prepare monthly bill for each client
- Client contact during each phase of the month via telephone, e-mail or correspondence; review intake of cases for accuracy; provide updated status report for each client; general faxing, copying, mailing or pleading and correspondence
- Review leases (residential and commercial)
- Two or more years of experience as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal degree preferred
- Sound working knowledge of landlord/tenant laws, real estate post-foreclosure procedures, litigation and court procedures; ability to review rental agreements and leases
- Possess a positive attitude, enthusiastic, dependable, strong interpersonal skills with a high level of motivation
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!