Service Center Support Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields. The Service Center Support Project Manager will be responsible for overall performance and management of the helpdesk call center:
- manages staff, sets priorities, resolves conflicting direction and serves as subject matter expert for the helpdesk and overall interfaces with staff on all helpdesk issues.
- achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- One year as manager or supervisor of an IT Call Center with more than 15 agents
- HDI Manager certified or higher, or can achieve HDI Manager Certification or higher in 12 months
- 5 years of Supervisory/Management skills - involving Customer Service skills, Incident Management, Service Desk, Knowledge Management, and BMC Remedy experience or equivalent IT Service Management toolsets.