French Translator/Intelligence Analyst - Stuttgart
French Translator/Intelligence Analyst
Stuttgart, Germany (Kelly Barracks)
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Disseminates products to various coalition networks utilizing tools provided on the US BICES program.
7. Works with local Foreign Disclosure Officers in getting products approved for further release if possible.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Must possess and mantain a US Secret Clearance and be eligible for upgrade to TS/SCI.
10. Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
11. Additional specific certifications may be required.
12. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.