Research Programs Manager
The American Institute for Cancer Research is seeking a Research Programs Manager to support the work of the Scientific Research department. This includes administrative and programmatic support of an annual grant program, annual conference, external events and other research led initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience using grants management software, specifically ProposalCentral
- Experience in planning and implementing events (conferences, symposia etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, use sound judgment in solving problems
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and databases.
Interested candidates should send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com