Experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist
6 days left
Are you a focused individual with experience in Technical Recruiting? Look no further! Sparks Group is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting. This individual will have experience recruiting cleared IT professionals and work both independently and with a team. Apply now!
• Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting - source, receive applications, interview and select the appropriate applicants for positions
• Review and make any necessary edits to job requisitions
• Manage strong communication with managers
• Regulate a plan based on company needs and recognize candidates by preparing job board postings
• Write up offer letters to candidates
• Perform reference checks and background checks
• Responsible for any other necessary duties
• 4+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting with focus on recruiting cleared IT professionals
• Experience with cold calling and developing candidate relationships
• Experience working for federal contracting
• Strong understanding of technical requirements and ability to communicate technical terms with others
• Strong sense of urgency
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly