Associate Supply Technician - TS/SCI
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
1. Performs routine clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and notifying supervisor at established reorder points.
3. Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
4. Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
5. Maintains a supply management database and generates various reports as assigned.
6. Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
7. Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 years of related inventory management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.