Senior Contracts Administrator - Consultant
Take the next step in your career! Centre Law and Consulting, LLC provides high end legal, training and GSA consulting services. Centre is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our outstanding team of GSA/VA Schedule Consultants. Our Consultants assist clients with maintenance of GSA/VA Schedules.
- Prepare and assist with GSA/VA Schedules, modifications, renewal packages, negotiations, and audits
- Attend client meetings, analyze client pricing structures and provide advice on compliance issues
- Maintain strong working relationships with our consulting clients
- Remain current and informed on Government contracting rules and regulations, including GSA/VA Schedules
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Supervise, motivate, and educate junior staff
- Represent Centre at marketing events and speak at training events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of federal government contracts management experience
- Knowledge of the FAR and GSA/VA Schedules management experience
- Must be a team player with an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with many clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing client deadlines while providing superior customer service
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and other office products
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Previous consulting experience a plus
- Willingness and ability to represent Centre at association events
This position is a tremendous opportunity for the ideal candidate to work with an amazing group in a collaborative supportive environment. We offer flexible hours and are family friendly. Centre offers a robust benefits package including three weeks’ vacation after the first year, a large corporate contribution to medical insurance, 401k, telework options, and year end discretionary bonuses. Centre is located in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Senior Contracts Administrator - Consultant” in the subject line.