Paralegal - Antitrust
Paralegal with Antitrust experience sought for AM 100 law firm in downtown DC.
This is a very visible position as this paralegal directly supports the Antitrust Section Head.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities for recovery for clients and potential clients
- Perform market research and analyze potential recovery opportunities
- Assist with business development proposals
- Coordinate procedural aspects of opt-out litigation and claims advocacy matters
- Perform legal and factual research
- Two plus years recent paralegal experience (antitrust and/or litigation)
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Able to work last minute overtime often
- Able to travel
- Able to juggle competing demands and stay organized
- Able to meet deadlines