Paralegal - International Trade
Paralegal with 337/International Trade Commission experience sought for premier ITC law firm in downtown DC.
Must have at least two plus years of recent experience.
- Case management
- Perform research using Lexis/Nexis, PACER, Westlaw, etc
- Attend hearings
- Bluebook, shepardize, cite-check and proofread legal documents
- Maintain databases, privilege logs and files
- Draft legal documents
- Assist with trial prep, manage trial exhibits, notebooks and expert binders and witness lists
- Set up and maintain war rooms
- Two plus years recent experience as an 337/ITC Paralegal
- AM Law 150 experience
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please, local candidates only (client will not pay relocation fees)