Warehouse & Inventory Technician
Sparks Group has a number of long-term contract opportunities with an innovative biotech firm in Manassas, VA! Outstanding work environment and team – don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Picks materials from inventory
- Participates in the frozen packaging and shipping processes
- Participates in the room temperature packaging and shipping processes
- Labels products for shipment
- Electronic tracking of inventory
- Maintains mechanical freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks
- 1 – 2 years of experience in shipping/inventory or a closely related field, such as manufacturing, restocking, or courier service is required
- Experience handling hazardous materials along with basic knowledge of frozen and room temperature packaging and shipping duties is highly preferred
- Detail-oriented with ability to read, follow written procedures and instructions
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and through written communication
- Must possess basic computer skills necessary to track inventory movement
- Ability and experience in maintaining mechanical freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks is highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!