Junior Communications Specialist
Axiom is seeking a junior communications specialist/journalist to support the Air Force Surgeon General Office of Congressional and Public Affairs (SGL) in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Produce quality articles and other written materials for SGL in support for Air Force SG priorities and focus areas.
- Write and develop articles, briefing materials, social media and web content and assist in other public affairs projects as required by the director of SGL.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in communications in government or industry.
- Experience with military or health care is preferred.
- Strong writer with good organizational skills and adaptability to meet client needs as they arise.
- Attention to detail and respond to tasks in a timely manner.
- Willingness to be proactive and search out interesting stories about what makes Air Force Medicine unique.
- Skill with graphic development and photography a plus.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer