Axiom is seeking a web operations and content manager to support the Air Force Surgeon General Office of Congressional and Public Affairs (SGL) in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Manage content and provide web development for main Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) website, as well as those of 76 Air Force-led Military Treatment Facilities around the world.
- Utilize American Forces Public Information System (AFPIMS) content management system.
- Implement government and industry best practices to improve site content and presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing, web design or related field.
- Experience with using a content management system.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications or related field.
- Experience in military organization and interacting with senior executives is preferred.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simple, easy to understand language for a general audience is essential.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to meet client needs as they arise.
- Attention to detail and respond to tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer