Deadline-Driven Technical Recruiter
Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor in Chantilly and is seeking a deadline-driven Technical Recruiter for a Contract-to-Hire position. This role has high visibility with all program managers and executive leadership well as all recruiting responsibility. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to really control the recruiting process and own your job! Our partner has just been awarded a new contract and needs to ramp up quickly!
- Build relationships with PMs and HMs to understand hiring needs and non-negotiables
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to on-boarding
- Maintain pipeline of cleared candidates in the Intelligence Community
- Manage new hire paperwork and facilitate employee orientation
- Prioritize workload based on requisitions for internal employees, funded positions, and proposal recruiting
- Provide management with reports on recruiting metrics and status updates
- Strong background recruiting for all clearance levels in the IC is required (candidates must have an active pipeline)
- Experience with creative sourcing techniques
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical recruiting for DoD/IC contracts
- Active clearance is highly desired
- Previous experience with iCIMS is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!