EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
2 days left
- Full Time
Jim Brandenburg is a native of Minnesota, he's has traveled across the globe as a photographer with National Geographic magazine for over three decades. He has done assignment work and has been published in numerous national and international publications including the New York Times, Life, Time, Audubon, Smithsonian, Natural History, GEO, Modern Maturity, BBC Wildlife, Outdoor Photographer, National Wildlife, and Outside.
Travel & Expenses
- Coordinate all aspects of domestic and international travel (air, ground, and lodging), both business and personal.
- Compose detailed itineraries for all travel and relevant meetings, print boarding passes and checking-in professionals for flights.
- Organize and create expense reports using Concur.
- Heavy collaboration with Assistants in the department arranging travel and meetings
- Manage copy/print jobs that will entail high volume output, binding and distribution to designated recipients as needed.
- Coordinate various mailings (USPS and FedEx) on an as needed basis
- Light PA duties
- Other duties assigned
- HSD (minimum)
- 1 - 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Demonstrates an eager, can-do attitude, wanting to learn and take on projects as needed.
- Ability to manage time and priorities well in a deadline-driven, fast pace department
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Apply for EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly