Social Media Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
One of the nation’s largest and most dynamic nonprofit organization’s is currently searching for a social media professional to manage the association’s social media presence as part of our communications team.
- creating and implementing social media campaigns for events and programs
- shaping the organization’s social media strategy
- reporting, curating, and scheduling social media content
- managing the social media editorial calendar
- monitoring social media content and trends
- analyzing social media participation and data
- developing and delivering training on best practices
- responding to employee and member inquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- a bachelor’s degree in communications or similar field
- at least two years of demonstrated success managing a brand or corporate social media presence across multiple platforms
- experience with Hootsuite, Facebook Page Manager, and Facebook Insights
- familiarity with graphics and video content creation
- excellent writing and communications skills
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.
To submit resume and cover letter go to: