Senior Coordinator, M&BD- ADG, Education, Aviation
JOB DESCRIPTION PROFILE RAISING AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Create and implement integrated marketing campaigns for the practices and industry sectors to help raise our profile and awareness across the firm and among our key target audiences, and generate opportunities to meet potential clients.
• Develop and maintain practice and industry sector marketing collateral including credentials, practice overviews, brochures, website content, etc.
• Oversee the production and distribution of client alerts authored by the practice and industry sector. Ensure integration of content throughout internal and external channels, including social media.
• Strategic development and execution of practice and industry sector-oriented client seminars, webinars, association activities, and other marketing-oriented events and programs, including development of program materials, concept development, vendor selection, day-of support and follow up, including metrics-driven program reporting and post-program business development opportunity tracking.
• Draft and coordinate directory submissions for ranking organizations/publications.
• Promotion of practice and industry sector capabilities across the firm through regular internal newsletters and developing and maintenance of practice and industry sector intranet sites.
• In partnership with the M&BD Manager and other team members, practice leaders, and lawyers across the firm , work to identify opportunities to expand client relationships for the assigned practice and sector groups across disciplines and jurisdictions.
• Develop and implement client targeting initiatives and campaigns; help to identify new business opportunities.
• Work with partners to develop individual objectives and targeting plans and work closely with them to ensure successful pursuit of the plans.
• Leverage the firm’s CRM database (InterAction) to track client and prospect engagement. • In conjunction with the M&BD Pitch Team, strategize and draft responses to RFPs, customized pitches, and business development presentations.
LEADERSHIP AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING
• Participate in meetings of the Government Contracts, Aviation, and Education practices (primary responsibility) and our ADG and Education industry sector groups.
• Liaise with M&BD colleagues to ensure communication of best practices in areas such as new business pitches, business generation, thought leadership and client communications, and client support.
• Collaborate with members of the global practices and sectors, including direct project management.
• Work to continually refine processes and procedures related to the practices’ marketing and business development operations.
• Contribute to maintaining a structured approach for accessing up-to-date M&BD information and knowledge, such as experience and pitches. This includes gathering and maintaining information on practice and industry group experience for inclusion in marketing collateral, optimizing the use of firm technology.
PLANNING AND BUDGETING
• Work closely with the M&BD Manager and the various practice and sector leaders to develop and execute M&BD plans and budgets. Regularly monitor and report on progress.
• Deliver meaningful market, client, and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis as required to support the planning process and other M&BD initiatives.
WIDER MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Manage and contribute to wider marketing and BD projects as required.
• All members of the firm are expected to participate in our Global Citizenship program.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of relevant experience preferred, preferably in a legal or professional / business services sector.
• Working knowledge of and exposure to the relevant industries.
• Bachelors degree required. • Ability to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative. • Pragmatic, diplomatic, and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Ability to contribute to the overall growth of our team by collaborating effectively with colleagues and facilitating teamwork.
• Excellent writing, presentation,and research skills and an exacting attention to detail in all work product.
• Strong project management experience.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience in InDesign, iPublish, and InterAction is desirable.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Must be flexible to work additional hours and travel occasionally. This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined. Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.