Software ASP.NET Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Must be open and willing to work in Ft. Leavenworth, KS. Small relocation package may be offered.
Manage, develop and formulate specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using Visual Studio or similar relevant to ASP.net based software. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages. Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Participates in the design and coding of software products.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
6. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
7. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
8. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related software development experience.
Candidate must be certified at the IA Technical Level II and certified/experience with:
- C# HTML, CSS and PHP
- MCSA 2008 or more current, IIS
- Security + certification must be obtained after start