Assistant Community Manager - Hyattsville, MD
6 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Community Manager
Grady Management Inc., one of the metro area's leading property management firms, is seeking an Assistant Community Manager for Belcrest Plaza, a 511-unit community located in Hyattsville, MD.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Leasing apartments
- General day-to-day community management, including rent collections, coordinating apartment turnovers, coordinating service requests and supervising staff.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least two to three years of experience
- Previous experience with accounting in property management a strong plus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of One-Site software a plus.
Working knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations is a must, and some weekend work is required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Belcrest Plaza Apts.
3507 Toledo Terrace
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Fax : 301-559-7156
Apply for Assistant Community Manager - Hyattsville, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly