Organized Executive Assistant to CEO
Are you a professional and experienced individual seeking a new and exciting direct hire opportunity? Sparks Group is currently seeking applicants for an Executive Assistant opening. This individual will be responsible for many of aspects of the CEO's business life including, but not limited to calendar management, business errands and managing staff. Apply now!
• Calendar management, scheduling business meetings and calls
• Make all travel and housing/lodging arrangements for business functions
• Help with any business errands
• Handle business projects by taking notes in meetings, following up with colleagues and developing progress reports for President's review
• Assist with business and professional events as well as social gatherings
• Facilitate the process of business expenses
• 2-6 years of experience supporting and reporting to senior-level or C-level personnel
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills as well as a powerful sense of urgency
• Ability to take initiative and proficient problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in and knowledge of GSuite (GVC, Gmail, Google Docs)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Position may require travel
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!