Program Manager I
- Provides scientific and program management skills to direct research and development activities for a complex program seeking medical countermeasures for biological defense
- Uses appropriate scientific and program management principles and standards; and knowledge of medical product development; to integrate multiple product research and development efforts
- Directs and monitors the utilization of resources in developing; executing; and attaining program goals
- Ability to organize and direct work; coordinate efforts with other functions; and direct personnel to achieve objectives
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
- M.S. desired
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience; including supervisory experience.
- Experience in both scientific and program management fields is preferred Leadership; interpersonal; written and oral communication skills; and the ability to work effectively in a team environment is highly desired.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.