Project Manager III
5 days left
- Full Time
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects
- Oversees all aspects of projects
- Sets deadlines; assigns responsibilities; and monitors project progress in terms of cost; schedule; performance; and risk
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Plan and accomplish goals and assure the successful and timely completion of projects; coordinating input and work of cross-functional teams as needed
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
- M.S. desired
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience; including supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of the concepts; practices; and procedures within the particular scientific or technical field being managed as well as demonstrating proven experience in project management is desired Leadership; initiative; interpersonal; written and oral communication skills; and the ability to work effectively in a team environment is highly desired
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.