Project Manager II
5 days left
- Full Time
- Responsible for the organization; coordination; and completion of projects
- Oversees all aspects of assigned projects
- Sets deadlines; assigns responsibilities; and monitors project progress in terms of cost; schedule; performance; and risk
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Familiarity with the concepts; practices; and procedures within the particular scientific or technical field being managed as well as demonstrating proven experience in project management is highly desired
- Use of experience and judgment in project management and the technical area being managed to plan and accomplish goals and assure the successful and timely completion of projects; coordinating input and work of cross-functional teams as needed is highly desired
- Leadership; initiative; interpersonal; written and oral communication skills; and the ability to work effectively in a team environment is highly desired
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.