Clinical Social Work Supervisor, Senior Services (LCSW-C)
JSSA’s Senior Services department has an opening for a full-time Clinical Social Work Supervisor, Senior Services (LCSW-C). Our Senior Services department includes experienced professionals who provide full-service care management, counseling, escorted transportation, socialization programming and kosher home-delivered meals. Our care management services include assessments, care coordination, referrals, advocacy, and access to appropriate benefits. Additionally, JSSA is the provider of choice for Holocaust survivor services and family support.
The Clinical Social Work Supervisor, Senior Services (LCSW-C) will carry a client caseload, play an integral role in the expansion of our care management programs, be responsible for reporting care management program statistics and budgets, and supervise care management staff.
- Maintaining an active caseload of clients.
- Conducting care- planning assessments to identify needs.
- Screening, arranging and monitoring in-home help.
- Identifying agencies and/or programs that a client may benefit from.
- Advising Department Director regarding community needs, recommending changes/expansion in care management programs.
- Assisting Department Director in the preparation of care management budgets and reports.
- Coordinating personnel activities including employment of staff, regular staff supervision, and probationary and yearly evaluations.
- Overseeing overall care management activities and staff productivity.
Education and Qualifications:
- LCSW-C required. Master’s Degree in social work from an accredited college or university required.
- 5 years of complex care management and 2 years of Supervisory/management experience.
- Experience conducting in-home assessments, providing information and referral to eldercare resources, and working with diverse populations.
- Successful candidate will have experience in providing supervision to a care management team and play a key role in the expansion of our care management programs.
6123 Montrose Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 supervisory references
Learn more about us at www.jssa.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/M/F/D
The Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA) has been helping people across the Washington metropolitan area meet emotional, social, and physical challenges for more than 120 years. A nonsectarian provider, we serve people of all religious backgrounds, races and ethnicities, helping the youngest child to the most fragile senior, from individuals to entire families. JSSA provides services and support to nearly 31,000 individuals a year through our wide range of counseling, educational, specialized employment, in-home support, hospice and nursing care, and social services.
We are a growing Agency and strive to be an Employer of Choice. As such we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a healthy work-life balance, collaborative team environment and many opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We pride ourselves on our mission to be the first place for the Jewish community, as well as the community at large, to turn for clinical and social services of the highest quality that sustain and nurture all who seek assistance. Learn more about us at www.jssa.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/M/F/D