Sr Administrator, Systems w/Ploygraph
7 days left
- Full Time
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
* Support includes multiple customer application suites.
* Will provide one-on-one consultation and training to customers, sensitive data access control and account administration coordination.
* Customer requirements could create the need for the candidate to be adaptable to schedule, work location and or workload variations.
Based out of Reston, VA and will work primarily in the Dulles corridor but could be asked to work at other locations in the WMA.
8:00-4:30 - Flex currently not available.
Might be required to work 1 or 2 days of rotating late duty per week and participate in pager duty schedule.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
* Current CMA, Component Mission Admin or had previous CMA account within last four years OR current Directorate Mission Administrator (DMA) or had a previous DMA account within the last four years.
* Extensive knowledge about administering EMS and Share Drive accesses.
* Working knowledge of managing restricted data accesses.
* Excellent customer service consulting and desktop diagnostic skills.
* Working knowledge of customer business applications (ESMT, AADS, EARRS, FIM)
#CJPOLY #DPOLY #KKPOLY
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.