SCCM Systems Administrator
1 day left
A Sparks Group partner is looking to hire a SCCM Systems Administrator with a Small Disadvantage Business (SDB) participating in the SBA 8(a) business development program.
You might be intrigued to know that this company is an award-winning company, Inc 500/5000 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Award, and Virginia’s 2012, 2013 and 2016 Fantastic 50 Award.
The SCCM Systems Administrator will be responsible to support the client’s Microsoft SCCM environments. You will track problems, monitor performance and performs upgrades to systems. As an Administrator, you will participate in long & short term technology planning, and participate in the technologies initiatives and engineering to advance and optimize the client network.
- This position requires a U.S. Citizenship
- Must have a minimum of Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
- Must have experience installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining Windows Server class Systems
- Create custom SCCM reports and SQL queries
- Must have in-depth knowledge managing and maintaining Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for SCCM Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly