Principal SharePoint Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology, Health and Civil Service Division, has an opportunity for a Principal SharePoint Developer in Washington, DC to develop sites using priimarily out-of-the box SharePoint Online functionality. If necessary, the Principal SharePoint Developer will perform customizations to deliver the required functionality. The sites to be developed will be used for a variety of efforts to include but not be limited to the Human Resources Performance Management System, Project Tracking, On-boarding activities, etc. The Principal SharePoint Developer must be able to interact with executive-level customers and management to gather requirements and deliver solutions/functionality and work in a fast-paced environment and meeting challenging deadlines. Education
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical discipline preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience in web software development.
- Experience developing in SharePoint Online preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Configuration & Design/Customization
- 5 years minimum experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Office 365
- 5 years minimum experience supporting/administering SharePoint on premise and/or Online
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to gather and translate user requirements to technical solutions and implement those requirements
- Related IT certifications preferred (SharePoint)