Program & Financial Analyst-Diagnostics
3 days left
- Full Time
The contractor shall provide support in compiling and analyzing financial information for the Diagnostic Systems Division; to perform financial forecasting; track financial execution; and present findings to senior management. The contractor shall develop integrated revenue/expense analyses; projections; reports; and presentations. The contractor shall create and analyze monthly; quarterly; and annual reports; ensure financial information has been recorded accurately; and perform reconciliation of division accounts. The contractor shall place and track orders and complete all necessary forms and documentation for procurement of division supplies and equipment. The contractor shall utilize General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); and MS Office applications in a project-driven environment; financial functions such as budgeting; auditing; forecasting and analysis; labor allocation.
- Monitor Division level status of funds for all projects; to include providing status of funds reports weekly or as requested.
- Place purchase requests in GFEBs for the Division; to include all necessary support documents.
- Prepare support documents for orders; to include Minimum Essential Characteristics; Quotes; CAPRs; Form 90s and other documents required for purchasing items required by the Division.
- Communicate and work with USAMRIID Logistics to ensure the timely ordering and receipt of materials.
- Supply information on the status of orders to Division personnel when requested.
- Collect receipt documents and provide them to the Division credit card holder and/or Division POC for monthly accountability purposes
- Work with Budget personnel to ensure visibility of all Division funds.
- Research a variety of budgetary issues as necessary
- Prepare; consolidate; verify; and maintain quality system documentation and provide administrative support to the Division quality management systems
- Work with timekeepers and certifiers to ensure compliance with all requirements pertaining to civilian payroll. Monthly report confirming compliance
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
- M.S Degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of related quality assurance experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.