Sr Program Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Civilian Community. Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment.
- PM of several subcontracts to other primes
- Financial tracking and management
- Travel to Germantown md and dc 1-3 days a week
- Negotiating with prime for new positions
- Maintaining relationship with primes
- PM recruiting functions: open requisitions; work with GD recruiter and temp agencies, interview, follow-up; timing is critical
- Support BD/Proposals as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related program management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.