Senior Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
GORDON is looking for an energetic, creative, self-starter who can work in a demanding and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study; and have 3-7 years of business development/marketing experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industries.
This position has a primary role of business development and proposal support, with ancillary management of marketing functions. GORDON’s diverse range of clientele and projects provides an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is looking for job variety and growth potential.
Job responsibilities include:
- Business development support for public sector clientele, to include attendance at conferences and promotional / client events (some travel required)
- Development of qualifications-based and fee proposals (SF330 experience required)
- Support lead identification through market research - experience with FedBizOpps, eVA, and Bloomberg Government (or equivalent) preferred
- Management of proposal and marketing databases
- Collaboration with leadership and technical staff to author industry articles, digital newsletters, and marketing collateral
- Updates to corporate website and social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter)
Candidates with the following software and web-based experience are preferred:
- Deltek Vision
- Adobe Creative Suite (a plus)
Please send cover letter and resume (in PDF format only) to email@example.com.
GORDON specializes in civil engineering, landscape architecture, land planning, site security, and surveying. With employees in two regional offices, we offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. For more information on our firm, please visit: www.gordon.us.com.