Enterprise Technician Support Program Manager/Task Lead
5 days left
- Full Time
The Enterprise Technician Support Program Manager/Task Lead is the single point of contact for the contract with tasks include:
- Overseeing and performing the handling and day-to-day management and administration of project tasks to include understanding the USSOCOM Operations mission in order to develop detailed work plans and schedules; assign staff responsibilities; use, control, and manage contract surge hours; and redirect available resourrces as necessary to complete tasks in accordance with scheduled milestones and budgetary constraints.
- Performing quality checks of all work products, interacting continually wit the Government COR and appointed TR to present interim results, discussing concerns, and ensuring total product/service satisfaction and successful transition of all requirements.
- Assisting all contractor personnel with their specific contractual requirements.
- 10 years experience coordination with military and Interagency organizations at a Commbatant Command, Joint Staff Pentagon, or equivalent organization
- 10 years exprience managing geographically dispersed teams
- 3 years of experience briefing senior officials at the general officer/flag/senior executive service level or equivalent
- 3 years of experience with Identity Management activitities (e.g. developing web presences, competitives intelligence, etc.)