Plans, Programs, Policy and Strategy (P3S) Subject Matter Expert - Senior
The P3S tasks include:Plans, Program, Policy and Strategy subject matter expert. Education Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Qualifications
- 5 years of experience working in acquisition program management, planning, and execution
- 3 years of experience with USSOCOM acquisition policies, processes, and TTPs.
- 3 years of experience briefing senior officials at the general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level or equivalent
- 3 years of experience working with DoD and SOF directives, instructions, guidance, and TTPs related to IdM
- 5 years of experience with DoD or USSOCOM policy development
- 5 years of experience coordinating policies, directives, and instructions governing financial management, acquisitions, programs of record, procurement, and privacy among the interagency and Congress