Identity Management Technician - Junior
The Technician provides services to their location task to include:
- Providing identity management and IdM Assessment Policy support IAW applicable government directives
- Providing IdM guidance to individuals as determined by the local TR.
- Develop measures of performance / measures of effectiveness (MOP/MOE) in order to measure results of familiarization briefings. The technician measures results of briefings (given by others) using the approved MOP/MOE and deliver a report of those results.
- Assist with the delivery and execution of the IdM Technician's course.
- Develop and deliver familiarization videos and content for Computer Based Training (CBT) on IdM topics.
- Develop informational packages for distribution to external organizations after Government review and approval. Products include briefings, tri-folds, and other professional materials.
- Develop and maintain the USSOCOM Smart Card per the directed refresh and update plan. USSOCOM Smart Card provide detailed procedures that individuals can follow in order to protect their Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- 3 years of experience in briefing and directly supportingO-6 level Officers and equivalent
- Successfully completed Assessment and Selection (A&S) for locations that require the A&S process. IdM Technicians must complete selection during the A&S process prior to beginning work at the designated location.