Identity Management Technician - Senior
The Senior Technician provides services to their location task to include:
- Providing identity management and IdM Assessment Policy support IAW applicable government directives
- Providing IdM guidance to individuals as determined by the local TR.
- Develop measures of performance / measures of effectiveness (MOP/MOE) in order to measure results of familiarization briefings. The technician measures results of briefings (given by others) using the approved MOP/MOE and deliver a report of those results.
- Assist with the delivery and execution of the IdM Technician's course.
- Develop and deliver familiarization videos and content for Computer Based Training (CBT) on IdM topics.
- Develop informational packages for distribution to external organizations after Government review and approval. Products include briefings, tri-folds, and other professional materials.
- Develop and maintain the USSOCOM Smart Card per the directed refresh and update plan. USSOCOM Smart Card provide detailed procedures that individuals can follow in order to protect their Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- 3 years of experience in briefing and directly supportingO-6 level Officers and equivalent
- 10 years of expreience with project management, with a proven record of delivering highly complex and technical programs and projects within timelines and budgets.
- 5 years experience with open source researchand analysis of Publicly Available Information (PAI), offensive and defensive cyber security, managed attribution, data mining, and data manipulation.
- 5 years of experience with knowledge of commerical identy management applications and solutions.
- 5 years of experience with conducting online research and analysis for identity discovery, identity vulnerabilities, and identity threats.
- 5 year experience with knowledge management, legal implications of identity data, and U.S. Policy in conducting offensive and defensive cyber operations.