Identity Threat Analyst & Mitigation Technician
The Technician provides services to their location task to include:
- Initiating, developing, and maintianing a strong network of DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), Non-Defense Federal Department of Agency (NDFDA) and non-Government/academic subject matter experts (SMEs) with IdM related expertise and interests to determine evolving trends, establish best practices and TTPs and share information related to IdM.
- 5 years of experience coordinating IdM products with the DoD, the IC, industry, and academia
- 3 years of experience developing and briefing proposed mitigation plans to senior Government Leadership
- 3 years of experience identifying and reporting identity-related cybersecurity threats and conveying appropriate communications and device management mitigation techniques based on current technology and threat
- 3 years of experience identifying and implementing appropriate alert criteria based on the need of the entity and currently available monitoring capabilities
- TS/SCI Clearance Required