Software Quality Assurance Tester
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Participates in establishing software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures and conducts tests.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- May be responsible for testing purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Assists with project planning activities associated with software engineering projects.
- May provide quality-related training.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related quality assurance experience.