Systems Business Analyst
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
- Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
- Codes applications and tests to software requirements.
- Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
- Writes or updates software specifications.
- Records all inputs and outputs of systems, including file sizes, data bank requirements, variability of information and appropriate statistical measures such as frequency, volume, peaking, etc.
- Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
- Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
- Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.