Enterprise Architecture Developer
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designs and develops enterprise architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements.
- Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
- Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
- Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Evaluate new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards, current business strategy and future business strategy
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced IT staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with senior clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provides high level expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 15-20 or more years of related information technology experience.