Contract Oversight Specialist (GTR)
The Office of Housing provides vital public services through its nationally administered programs. It oversees the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the largest mortgage insurer in the world, and regulates important parts of the housing industry. The Office of Housing also helps ensure consumers can access housing counseling and provides affordable rental housing through its Multifamily housing program. The Office of Housing is committed to helping all Americans obtain safe, decent affordable housing.
- Not Required
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience for the GS-13 is defined as one year of experience at the GS-12 level, or equivalent that is directly related to the position and which has equipped the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Specialized experience for this position includes:
- Performing assignments independently in support of procurement activities, or the review of that activity. The experience MUST be in all areas of the acquisition process from initiation through closeout of the contract; AND
- Providing specialized oral and written communication to business partners/stakeholders, industry, procurement professionals and to management; AND
- Providing advice, guidance, and training to others throughout all aspects of the acquisition process from planning, defining requirements, solicitation/evaluation, award, and contract monitoring and administration through closeout of the contract.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume.
Public Trust - Background Investigation
As a Contract Oversight Specialist (GTR), you will:
- Serve as the Technical expert in all aspects of the acquisition process from cradle to grave
- Serve on technical evaluation panels
- Perform contract administration including final contract close outs.
- Assist with writing performance work statement requirements.
- Serve as the primary liaison between contractors and contracting staff and prepare written technical assessments of contractor performance. Assure proper distribution of final products and other information resulting from contracts assigned.