Summer Temp Work
- Are you ready to kick off your administrative office career?
- Would you like quick cash from summer temp jobs?
- Have you graduated in the past few years?
- Have you completed internships or did you study abroad?
- Were you involved in campus activities, sororities/fraternities and philanthropic events?
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Prior work and/or internship experience
- Volunteer and Philanthropic experience a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (2010 or 2013)
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then we have employers who will benefit from meeting YOU. Clients in the DC Metro area need your skills and have projects for you to work on immediately. Multiple openings in: Non-Profits, Trade Associations, Law Firms, Accounting firms, Hospitality/Convention, Property Management and Government Relations. Duration and hourly rates will vary.
If you are looking to add great skills to your resume and earn some cash over the next few months please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Office testing and supervisory references expected