Digital Project Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a marketing communications agency in the Baltimore area. We are seeking an organized, self-starter to join our collaborative team environment!
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Work alongside our clients to scope project requirements
- Develop a plan and monitor progress
- Create and manage schedules
- Work alongside internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Monitor and report analytic metrics
- Communicate with team and client regularly
- Develop testing and QA plans
- Seek opportunities for improvement
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Strong project management, scheduling and budgeting skills
- Experience in a basic CMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat (FileMaker Pro a plus!)
- BA in Design, Marketing, Communications, related field
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly