Secret Cleared Personnel Security Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with an award-winning company that provides IT services to the Federal Government who is currently hiring for an organized and experienced Personnel Security Manager. This individual will be a self-starter, a quick learner and can sustain teamwork communication with other management personnel.
• Monitor and manage the growth and direction of security programs
• Oversee the process of badging, visitor control and all other security process for the overall security program
• Diminish security deficiencies and weaknesses by proposing corrective actions
• Administer inquiries into possible security violations or infractions, and propose further actions as they are needed
• Emerge and update policies and procedures for maintaining records
• Use JPAS, ISFD, e-FCL, e-QIP and other security software used by the company
• Oversee the implementation of regulations that apply to the company operations
• Prepare VAR letters for all project site employees that need access to confidential information
• Perform other duties as needed
• 5+ years of experience in personnel security
• Must have a Secret Clearance
• Completion of FSO Certification Training
• Strong and efficient organization skills
• High attention to detail
• Familiar with both NISPOM and Government security requirements
• Experience with JPAS, e-Qip and other security databases
• Ability to work with a variety of people in a professionalism
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!