Sr Specialist, Training/DCGS-A Integration (All Source Intelligence Analyst 35F)
Provide DCGS-A support to the integration of the IEWTPT Intelligence Low Overhead Driver (iLOD) and other select Technical Control Cell (TCC) capabilities into DCGS-A training. Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
- Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs. Possess 4 years of experience as an All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F) or comparable Area of Concern for Warrant Officer and Officers. Minimum of on years' experience in developing multi-INT exercises/training vignettesExperience with Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) development/integrationExperience with operator level DCGS-A tasksFamiliar with MI Training using simulations.