Competitive Intelligence Analyst, Business Dev
7 days left
- Full Time
GDIT is looking for a dynamic indiviual who enjoys being a detective? Are you our next Sherlock Holmes? We need someone who likes to solve puzzles, won't rest until every stone is unturned and they get to the bottom of it. This position supports the Global Solutions Division researching the federal community market space.
- Conduct in-depth competitive intelligence research and analysis using a variety of industry tools (FPDS, USASpending, GovWin IQ, BGov, DACIS, etc.)
- Focus on budgets and spending profiles of government agencies
- Generate and present tactical competitive analyses in support of large capture opportunities that span the defense, homeland security, state and local arenas
- Provide teaming partner analysis and decision support
- Coordinate and facilitate Black Hat Reviews and other related CI workshops
- Maintain the SharePoint sites as well as other CI-specific repositories of information
- Provide CI training to all stakeholders across the company, to include those relative to CI tools, templates, workshops, processes, etc.
- Proactively work with other departments and resources in the company to gather data and information relevant to business development initiatives.
- Participates in special projects as required
- 6 - 8+ years of direct competitive intelligence or relevant business development experience in the federal market
- Ability to comfortably lead consultative sessions and out-briefs with senior leadership
- Ability to dissect complex issues, analyze data, and draw insights to inform decisions
- Familiarity with the federal acquisition process and the full business development lifecycle
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Power Point and Excel. Ideal if have CRM experience