Programmer Analyst-DICOM Experience
The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. EMMES is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. EMMES is seeking full-time Programmer Analysts with DICOM experience to join its team of IT Professionals to support all phases of clinical trials.
Support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good object oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of the following skills: Java/J2EE, Spring, Relational Database concepts, Web Services
- DCM4CHEE DICOM archive installed on Linux server and MySQL for RDBMS
- Image metadata and pixel manipulation skills in one or more of the following open source libraries:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/designs
Desirable, but not required
- Experience with WADO using DCM4CHEE
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- JSP pages and Servlets
- STE/Eclipse and Spring or Struts
- MSSQL Server and/or MySQL
- Experience working in an Scrum team or other Agile framework
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V