Oak Hill Montessori offers a warm and loving environment for its students, provides a premier learning experience through the Montessori method, and strives to meet the needs of each child. We are seeking a full-time, year-round Montessori teacher with the following attributes:
- Coursework in early childhood or elementary education preferred
- Experience working with children from toddlers to primary school age
- Energetic, dynamic, and compassionate personality
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and adaptable disposition
- Knowledge of a second language an asset
- Updated immunization record.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Our school offers a competitive salary based on education and experience as well as paid holidays and paid leave. Please respond with your resume, three work-related references, and a cover letter describing examples of situations in which you demonstrated the above attributes.