Junior HR Generalist | Temporary
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a junior HR Generalist for a non-profit, public interest group that standardized professional requirements for financial services professionals. The Generalist will support the HR Director with a variety of HR projects, including recruiting, employee relations, and benefits administration, and is a terrific opportunity for someone with at least two years' experience in HR to take on a substantive role while in between permanent opportunities.
- A Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Business or Human Resources/Organizational Development
- Two years' experience in HR, ideally in a non-profit or an association
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently
This is a temporary role and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume via email to:
ATTN: Jr. HR Generalist - Temporary
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036