Staff Assistant - Non-Profit | Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a Staff Assistant role with a public policy group that promotes legislation encouraging growth and innovation in technology and ecommerce. The Staff Assistant will provide administrative and research support to all departments, including membership and communications, so superior organizational, writing, and proof-reading skills are a must. This is a fast-paced, growing organization and is a great spot for someone who thrives in a deadline-driven environment and likes working with similarly driven professionals who are at the top of their game!
- Conduct research on various current trends and industry innovations
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist with event and meeting logistics
- Support digital document organizational system
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years administrative experience in a professional environment
- Hill experience preferred
- Professional communication skills
- Strong ability to synthesize and present complex information to broad audiences
- Proficiency in MSOffice Suite
This is a temp-to-hire position and is available immediately. To be considered, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Staff Assistant
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 608
Washington, DC 20036